- Carb Kits -- all flat-slide
- 38mm Mikuni
- 39mm Keihin FCR
- 40mm Mikuni w/ accelerator pump
- 41mm Keihin FCR
- 42mm Mikuni pumper
- 43mm Keihin FCR -- EFI may be less expensive
- As above, so below:
- Microsquirt ignition control, BUT - Complete carb kits with throttles and cables that reach and perform.
- Push and Pull cables that are hooked up. Sorry, but ALL Bigtwins LLC goods are all black with very few exceptions.
- The Problem is that the MicroSquirt does not have Pulse Width Moulation - which inexpensive devices such as the Arduino 2560 R3 do possess.
- Look for a combination of Raspberry/Banana/Organge PI and Arduino combos to handle fueling. The MegaSquirt is a minimum of $1100.
- In the meantime look for 42mm and 45mm HSR Mikuni Systems. Yes, I understank that FCR systenms can squeese out smoother a power-band and higherr peaks,
but it is a nit-picking job that is almost as much work as EFI.
- Microsquirt(maybe)-based EFI and ignition control
Ecotrons-based EFI and ignition control
- Ignitech ignitions and other controls
- Big Bore Kits
- Stroked and Balanced Cranks
- 84mm Probably
- 79mm Unlikely
- 89mm Very Unlikely
- Needle Bearing Heads -- Cams and Rockers
- XV-Friendly Tools
- Valve Spring Compressors
- Rocker Shaft
- Alternator Rotor
- Main Bearings
- Machining Services
- Double Row Bearing Kits
- Stainless Hardware Kits
- Titanium Studs
- Compression Releases
- Kick Start Kits? Unlikely
- Four Valve Head Kits -- Expensive!
- Shaft-to-Chain/Belt Conversions -- Eventually.
The current plan: