All kinds of stuff planned, but we're slow. Check back periodically to see what's available.
- Carb Kits -- all flat-slide
- 38mm Mikuni
- 39mm Keihin FCR
- 40mm Mikuni w/ accelerator pump
- 42mm Mikuni pumper
- Microsquirt ignition control, BUT - Complete carb kits with throttles and cables that reach and perform.
- Push and Pull cables that are hooked up. Sorry, but ALL Bigtwins LLC goods are all black with very few exceptions.
- The Problem is that the MicroSquirt does not have Pulse Width Modulation - which inexpensive devices such as the Arduino 2560 R3 do possess.
- Look for a combination of Raspberry/Banana/Organge PI and Arduino combos to handle fueling. The MegaSquirt is a minimum of $1100.
- In the meantime look for 42mm and 45mm HSR Mikuni Systems. Yes, I understank that FCR systenms can squeese out smoother a power-band and higherr peaks, but it is a nit-picking job that is almost as much work as EFI.
- Microsquirt(maybe)-based EFI and ignition control
Ecotrons-based EFI and ignition control
- Ignitech ignitions and other controls
With Longer Strokes
Stroked and Balanced Cranks
- 75mm V Star
- 84mm Probably - Not cheap
- 87mm Unlikely
- Needle Bearing Heads -- Cams and Rockers
- XV-Friendly Tools
- Valve Spring Compressors
- Crank Pullers
- Rocker Shaft Pullers
- Alternator Rotor Pullers
- Main Bearing Pullers
- Machining Services
- Double Row Bearing Kits
- Stainless Hardware Kits
- Titanium Studs
- Compression Releases
- Kick Start Kits? Unlikely
- Four Valve Head Kits -- Expensive!
- Shaft-to-Chain/Belt Conversions -- Eventually.